Using materials found at home, take on our Money Boat Challenge!
Build a boat that can float holding as many quarters as possible
- 1 sandwich sized Ziploc bag
- 2 empty toilet paper rolls
- 10 toothpicks
- 12″ by 12″ of aluminum foil
- 12″ of scotch tape
- As many quarters as your boat can hold
Submit a picture of your boat holding as many quarters as possible to WIN our Swag Pack! Also include how many quarters your boat holds!
- The Boat that holds the most quarters
- The Most Creative Looking Boat
- The Most “Liked” Structure! (On Facebook)
Enjoyed the challenge? Check out our Science and Engineering Subscription Boxes for more fun. Our boxes include everything you need to complete a build and a series of experiments that culminate in a challenge while encouraging collaboration!