Build an object avoiding cart!
Learn about electronics, programming, ultrasonic sensors, and motors while building dimmers, programming circuits, and a motorized cart!
Each month students will receive a box focusing on one branch of engineering. They will explore that career with builds, a Challenge, conversations with real engineers, and community collaboration!
The workshop includes the following:
- All the supplies for the builds (including goggles and a multimeter) mailed to your door
- A new 40+ page Graphic Novel Lab Notebook and box each month
- Video Tutorials for all projects
- Invite to Exclusive Tinker Events & Challenges
- Parent Resource Guide to help you navigate these subjects with your child
- Access to Community Collaboration group
Series General Info:
- For Ages 8 and up
- Designed to be a family/group activity
- NGSS (Next Generation Science Standard) Compliant
- Box 1: Electronic Engineering
- Box 2: Programming
- Box 3: Motors
- Box 4: Object Avoiding Sensor
Boxes will be sent once a month.
Purchases outside the US will be mailed all at once instead of as a monthly subscription package.