Each month students will receive a box focusing on one branch of engineering. They will explore that career with builds, a Challenge, conversations with real engineers, and community collaboration!
The workshop includes the following:
- All the supplies for over 40+ projects mailed to your door
- A new Graphic Novel Lab Notebook and box each month
- Video Tutorials for all projects
- Virtual Classes & Office Hours
- Classes will feature interviews with Professionals from Google, Disney, Mattel, JPL & more!
- Invite to Exclusive Tinker Events & Challenges
- Parent Resource Guide to help you navigate these subjects with your child
- Access to Community Collaboration group
- Hands-on build
- Box 1: Electronic Engineering
- Box 2: Programming
- Box 3: Sensors
- Box 4: Motors
- Box 5: System Engineering - AKA assemble and build a robot!!!
- Box 5: Entrepreneurship
- Problem solving using the scientific method
Series General Info:
- For Ages 8 and up
- Designed to be a family/group activity
- NGSS (Next Generation Science Standard) Compliant
Robot Build Series
Purchases outside the US will be mailed all at once instead of as a monthly subscription package.